What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- any other information that you choose to send to us
- using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- send you email notifications
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers.
Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over it.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at $10.00); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport
- certified by a lawyer or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)
- we may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law
You may instruct us not to process, to receive a copy of or delete your personal information for marketing purposes by sending an email to us. In practice, you will have expressly agreed in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
9th Floor, Hoboken, NJ 07030, United States.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website can be contacted at email@example.com.